Would you still talk to the guy if he calls you a bitch for whatever reason?

Lol, I called this girl I love a bitch. I said when I am turned on I call my woman "bitch". Lol

We still talk normally. I don't know if she is going to show me what the bitch is really like or she didn't mind it. She is a heck of a woman and actually in management team at my work.

God knows but I ain't care for telling my woman a bitch when I am turned on. She knows I would give my life before disrespecting her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't like it, and I would find it degrading. I also don't like being called a slut or whore or any of that other derogatory crap in or out of the bedroom. Same reason why I would never want a guy to cum on my face or "fuck my mouth" while I'm giving him a blowie... it's about respect. I honestly believe that if a guy feels the urge to call you a bitch, whore, or slut during sex or to cum on your face or force his cock down your throat, he wants to degrade you and assert dominance and power over you, and that's just NOT cool with me.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't prefer being called a bitch personally. It would bother me - but if it's some sort of bedroom fetish all you can do is verify and clarify that with her.

• i think that's kind of odd...

• lmao not too odd... songs like T. I.- Chillin' with my Bitch. help me get what he's trying to saying.

• I personally find it disrespectful to be called that by my bf.

If you really call her that affectionately, I suggest keeping it in the bedroom, if she's also alright with that.

• I mean I say bitch I love you lol.

• lmao I would still keep that pet name private, when you're alone.

It really is all in the tone of voice you use it in.

• No I don't have time for immature and disrespectful men I'd be gone faster than you could blink!

• If it's in a friendly manner or during sex (heat of the moment) then nope

I don't like friends calling me things like that often. Once is enough and if they do it again I check them.

• yeah why not if he's ok with me calling him a d-bag when I'm turned on.

• I actually call myself a bitch all the time so I don't think I would mind really..

What Guys Said 2

• Bitches be trippin'!

• Yes, because I would call him a hoe then we'd both get over it.