Ugly girls are mean to pretty girls and pretty girls are mean to men they don't like?

Ugly girls are only mean to pretty girls, but nice to ugly women, but they will be nice to a man
pretty women are nice to pretty women unless their man is flirting with another girl
pretty women are only nice to men they like

Agree or not

• Agree
    24% (4)75% (12)48% (16)Vote
  • Disagree
    76% (13)25% (4)52% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• lol I thought I was the only one to notice but yeah she's right no matter what anyone else says here

1|0
    1|0
    • Hahah it def is

• Show All
    • I see it happen all the time
      Ugly chicks always give pretty girls dirty looks. Whenever they get attention the ugly bitches try get attention

• lol yea hate when ugly bitches try to talk to me don't even waste my time anymore

What Guys Said 4

• DEFINETELY disagree basically... only jealous girls r mean 2 each other

5|0
    0|1
  • Holy run on sentence Batman.

2|0
    0|0
  • There's too many variables to consider before setting a statement like that in stone.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes its all part of the dynamic.

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• Women are individuals and their personality, character and values are not defined by their outward appearance...

Insecure people are mean to people they perceive as more attractive than them... but confident people tend to be nice to pretty much everyone. And confidence and insecurity often have very little to do with one's outward appearance and everything to do with how they value themselves.

3|1
    0|0
  • Disagree.

3|0
    0|0
  • It can go either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm mean to everyone.

0|0
    0|0