Girls, would you be willing to date a short guy?

Not shorter than you, but just a little over your own height. Average female height is 5'4'', so let's say a guy that is between 5'5'' and 5'7''.

Would you be willing to date a guy that height?

• Yes, I would date a guy that was short.
    70% (30)4% (1)44% (31)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't date a guy that was short.
    26% (11)7% (2)18% (13)Vote
  • I'm a dude. (Results)
    4% (2)89% (25)38% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
22|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'7 and for an Asian girl I'm well above the average. Most Asian guys, like my father, is on average my height.(it strange but I'm taller than my dad) so I have gotten use to being around shorter guys and actually like them a lot. Height doesn't really matter in my opinion lol

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 5'8" and it's really the perfect height for me. We fit together really well. :) If I were single though, I'd be okay with dating shorter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he had a good personality! I dates one once, and he was awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm 5'3 so I'll definitely could date some as long as it's taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy to be either as tall or slightly taller than me, so yeah. I actually prefer stockier guys anyway because the I like the proportionality. I would be weirded out by a significant height difference in either direction.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I totally would. As long as he doesn't mind me wearing heels!

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as he wasn't shorter than me. im 5'7" and I wouldn't date a guy shorter than that. That sounds so shallow though :(

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm 5'9 (my dad is 6'11) i dont like being taller than my boyfriend but i dont mind, its all on personality

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7" my guy is 5'6".

So... Obviously;)

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf is a little over my height, so yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it is not important because i dated with tall man and he was so silly so height shouldn't be the point

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm dating someone who's 5'8 so I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 and I went on a date with a guy once who was shorter than me. I tried to look past the height issue but i felt like a giant compared to him so no I would't. I honestly prefer someone taller than 6'

0|0
    0|0
  • Well seeing as though Im 5'2" Im totally ok with it, they'd still be taller than me lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i'm 5'0" so yes!

0|1
    0|0
  • Short guys are sponky and cute ^_^.

0|1
    1|0
  • Of course! I'm super short myself, so another short guy would be awsome! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 5'6, so he needs to be at least 5'10-5'11.
    But there are plenty of shorter girls out there, and girls who doesn't care that much about height.

0|0
    0|1
  • I dated a guy that was short.. He had a little dick.. so no... no more short guys for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's a myth there are dwarfs or midgets whatever you wanna call them with normal sized penises

• Yeah, that's not a real thing. Spurious correlation and confirmation bias at work.

• Yeah, I'm not big on height. I'm 5'3" and dated a guy exactly my height with no problem. I just saw it as a part of him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont give a damn if he's in love

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I seriously doubt the efficacy of this question. I think they are simply giving generic answers and are only trying to be nice. Of course I am not saying it to all of you, but in reality out there it's really not like this. I remember being rejected quit a lot for simply being short and they were only in the 5'0" - 5'3" ranges and I was about 5'5".

0|0
    0|0
  • I am dating a much taller girl. Trust me, it doesn't matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES!! I'M happy now lol.. i'm 5'5"..

0|0
    0|0
  • This really eases my mind lol, i'm so self conscious about being short

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5 foot 9 and feel shorts as a mothefuckerr

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh I'm starting to feel insecure again lol