Anyone have any cool date ideas?

My girlfriend's wanting to go on another date. Anyone have any neat ideas?

Forgot to mention, her and I are both musicians. She plays second chair flute for her school and I sing and play guitar for my classmates at my school.
What about this idea? Maybe sneak my guitar with me and surprise her with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The nice weather is here... take her mini golfing. Make some lunch and take her on a picnic... girls like a guy who can cook!

What Girls Said 4

• Indoor ice skating rink, bowling alley, restaurant/arcade, beach date, concert

• Drive with a car to a hill or mountain or whatever where you have a nice view of the city and sit in the back of the car (where you put luggage) and open the big door behind and just lay there and eat stuff and cuddle in blankets while watching a movie on a laptop or something.

• A water park.
    Rapids water park is the greatest.

• Pick up food from somewhere and go to a night picnic with your girl ( eg top of a high building or somewhere nice) bring also candles maybe or lamps with battery

What Guys Said 2

• hmmm... go 4 a pizza or a burger... yeah?

• Buy a hammock and set it up somewhere to sing a duet