Girls, would you have a crush on a guy that hates you?

as title ///////////////////////////

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well much younger men often pretend hate girls they really like, kicking, pulling hair and what not. That never resulted in liking for me but in my college years a few guys who initially hated me shifted to extreme like. In one case if I hadn't been dating a friend of his we would have ended up dating.

Also sometimes women, just like men, don't initially recognize that the person does not like them due to ego or whatever. Once the crush sets in it can be hard to break even if you realize it isn't reciprocal.

If you find yourself in this situation don't fan the flames by displaying your dislike for her or engage her in anyways. She will eventually go away if you just blank her out. If she really gets under your skin I know this can be hard but think of it this way, if you can keep your mouth shut about whatever she just said you are removing the reward she is getting by clinging around in your social circle. Every time you bight your tongue your one step closer to never having to do it again.

What Girls Said 8

• No, although I would always have a sort of wanting for they acceptance. But that is different from liking them.

• No. That makes no sense.

• No, but I would find it hard to believe that he could hate me. Not my problem though as long as he leaves me alone.

• Probably not

• Nope, i wouldn't

• Nope, being a asshole is a huge turnoff for me

• depends if he treats me like S*** then no

• well probably not but I would be curious why he hates me