What's the dumbest thing you've said/done on a date?

On my first date ever with a guy I really liked I panicked after a couple of hours when we had run out of things to say so without thinking I blurted out "I've gotta go home and see my mom now" xD

Most Helpful Girl

• When I did go on dates way back then, I really liked this guy (whose my now ex, years back).

I left and gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked in the wrong direction to my car. So I went back to the way he was walking and he's like "oh miss me already?" I said argh *laughed* kind of but my car is parked this way. He laughed at me 🙈 so embarrassing

What Guys Said 4

• not dumb basically

when we r panicked we cannot control ourselves and we might say random things u know,...

• that was a first date with a girl at the restaurant and i said to her: that i wanted to fuck on the table right now on spot.

• HAHA this made me laugh so hard

• yeah, and I was 18 too :P

• nice tits i said to her... .

What Girls Said 6

• LOL! Really? 😂😂 that is so funny and cute xD

• I can't think of anything I said, because most of my dates were friends first... But I know one time when I went on a blind date I was talking to the bartender and when I turned back to my date, he told me that he "had subconsciously ate a booger"

• That's hilarious xD I don't really think I've ever done or said something dumb on a date lol.

• I don't do dates so nothing.

• Hahaha... awww... So cute!!

• Once on the first date I was so nervous I made a stupid comments about gay prople little did I know he's neither is gay and he told me off I was so embarrassed I never heard from him again