Girls, what does a guy need to have for you to date or want to date him, with as little or as much requierments you like?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the kind of girl that you are looking for? If you like a girl and she doesn't like you in the same way, you're beating a dead horse trying to change for her. You actually have to get comfortable with yourself. And surprise, a girl that likes you for you may catch your attention by accident.

With my PERSONAL taste: I need a guy that will be real with me and only sugar coat things sometimes. 9/10 times when I say I feel huge, my boyfriend will suggest ways that he can help me feel less huge, like going to the gym together. The rest of the time, he tells me I'm beautiful.

Physical attraction is huge for me. If it works, it works and I don't know how else to describe that one lol.

I also need a guy with a warped sense of humor. No hissy fits because I farted. Help me plot ways to kill people that make me mad at work even though it will never happen. Make politcally incorrect jokes with me or without me.

I would also need a guy that accepts change, because I change, a lot. I'm not a good match for guys who dig routine because I want long hair but I miss my pixie cut! lol

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, if he's funny, nice and charming, that's all I need!

• Cute face good heart and humor

• Nice personality, good sense of humor, somewhat cute, can't be too lazy, and a little talkative.