Girls, if you find out a guy has Aspergers, is that a turnoff?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've met one guy who had that syndrome and he was a dick. I also know that some of them have a problem with emotions--like they can be very emotional one day and yet keep away from the person because they over-extended their emotions?

I don't think I could deal with that. I'm an emotional person always--you can tell what I'm feeling. I'm very touchy and lovey. So if that person can't be that way or even tolerate it, it wouldn't work.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know. I mean, growing up i had a family friend and for 5 years i didn't know he had aspergers. I knew he was socially awkward but i didn't think much of it.

My opinion of him didn't change after i found out. So i suppose if i was attracted to a guy, i wouldn't change my opinion.

• No. In fact, I'm crushing on somebody with it right now 😁

• What is this?

• Its a form of highly functioning autism i myself have it

• This didn't offend you did it cause it was directed at people who made assumptions that people with aspergers are retarded

• No I understood. I just had nothing to answer as I already stated what I had to say

What Guys Said 3

• My sister has Asperger's, I understand the condition very well first-hand. It's definitely a big consideration for anyone to know about and come to terms with when deciding to date someone or not.

• Well, I have aspergers and I get along well with girls.

• Awesome cephalopod!