Girls, Can I have some honest advice (no bs)?

I met this girl at school by calling her beautiful and went from there. By the end of the day I got her number and then texted all night to about 11 p. m. Next day met up at school and walked around with her for a bit and walked to her class. Had a pep rally later (she wanted me to sit next to the band where she played.) After pep rally couldnt fiund her through crowd but did a couple minutes later. She was with a friend and she told me they were just looking for me. She also wanted me to go into the band room with her. I knew these were all good signs. Like really good signs. Then I F*cked up. I ASKED for a hug. BIG MISTAKE after I reminensce over it. Texted again but it kinda ened slightly awkwardly. Next day found her by her locker (another mistake not as big) and then walked around with her but convo was kinda dull. She took me to my class (SHOULD NOT HAVE LET HER right?) and sat down in the class before it started in 5 minutes. Had a brief chat and she left with me sitting there like a tard. Saw her at once briefly. DIdn't sit with her ( ANOTHER MISTAKE right?). End of day came up and made ANOTHER F*CK by asking for a hug (i wasn't tnikning logically). The texting i could tell was falling apart. Next day awkward as shit cause a saw her once and then met at end of school. After that she never looks at me directly and never smiles in my direction. I believe if I had played my cards correctly i could have been off a lot better. Month and a half later still thinking about it and her (as i see her everyday and my God i swear she gets more beautfiul every time). Now for the question (thanks for reading all of that) I think i messed up by asking her for a hug as that may have overstepped a boundary. I want to apologize but is it too late? How should I talk to her again since I messed up? Think she is waiting for me to talk to her? She looks in my direction but looks away in pain or anger. i want to fix this even if we become friends (ugh). THanks.

• Go talk to her.
    89% (25)
  • Leave her be.
    11% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
So many good responses. Hard choice for MHO.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• i would rather a guy ask permission for a hug than ASSUME he can invade my personal space. talk to her casually, ask her about band and what not. ask her about a class or something. keep it light for a bit. i do not see how you see all you did as constant fuck ups.. really. relax. get a few people on board, ask them to all meet up at a coffee house at a certain time, and invite her to come along and hang out. see how that goes.

What Girls Said 7

• Go apologize and tell her you didn't mean to make her uncomfortable. Apologies are always a good place to start, even if you did nothing wrong. It shows you are coming off as sincere.

• She looks away in pain and anger? Stop dwelling in your insecurities. She probably didn't notice half of your fuck ups... you sure you didn't upset her?

• Think asking for a hug may have offended her or crossed the line?

• If she's still looking at you then no. More likely she's waiting for you to talk to her or even ask her what's wrong.

• Well looks like I gotta man up tomorrow. Last question. I should ask her first thing mornin If I can talk to her in the afternoon away from people?

• You are thinking about this way too hard. You just asked her for a hug, not a blowjob. You're fine.

• Talk to her.

• You're overthinking it. Whether it bugged her or not, you let the awkwardness get to you so it affected the later events. But i bet if you casually talk to her, just a normal friendly conversation, things will be ok. If not, then i would just stop talking to her. But if all is good, then slowly go back go flirting!

• Its better to be friends with the person you like rather than watching them from the sidelines and not saying anything. If I were you I would express my feelings more so yeah that's all. I hope you like my answer.

• i think you might be over thinking it. asking for a hug isn't wrong at all.. i wouldn't be mad or anything.. just go talk to her like normal. and i don't think your convos are awkward because of what you think you did wrong, it could just be awkward for so many other reasons... or you don't know what to say to each other or something. honestly don't worry about it