Guys, Would you guys ever go out with a muslim girl or not?

Hi, I'm a 14 years old muslim girl living in the U. S. My parents are super religious, but i on the other hand not so much. My parents make me wear a headscarf everywhere even though i hate it. So anyways I've been crushing on this guy in my class for the past 8-9 months. I really like him and want to ask him out, but i'm afraid he's going to say no since i wear a head scarf. Any advice? What would you guy say?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind, as long as she lives the American culture, and as long as she doesn't try to convert me into a Muslim (which I think it's not your case).
    Your parents are gonna make you wear the scarf at least until you're 18 and independent, so you either can just hide behind that excuse, or you can stand up and walk to him, tell him you like him, tell him "hi, what's up :)".
    If he doesn't like you because you're a Muslim, well, it sucks, but good for you, at least you know you don't have to waste your time thinking of someone who will never like you.

What Guys Said 19

• Well I wouldn't date her if she was 14, since I'm 20, however if I met a Muslim woman who I connected with and fell for them yes I would most certainly date them, their nationality isn't a factor to me, as long as she was ok with me not being religious.

• Your parents should not imply that on you. It should be your choice to go to hell or heaven. But, I would recommend keeping your "Deen", whats wrong with a head scarf? Last time I checked it's "halal" to fall in love.

• Woow wait right there if she didn't wear hijab that doesn't mean she will enter hell no one knows what will he enter

• Waite, I didn't mean it that way.. O. O

• And falling in love is different from dating not all dating is love

• It doesn't necessarily mean that i wouldn't find a muslim girl attractive, but i would probably avoid dating her, just because i couldn't see us being compatible in a committed relationship. Our religious differences would be too much to handle, and our morals and culture would be very different as well. So no, i probably wouldn't date a muslim. Sorry :(

• do you realize that dating is haram even if the guy was Muslim? And do you also realize that making a relationship with a non-Muslim guy is also haram even if it was marriage? ...

• Are you sure dating is Haram? If so, how do you "fall in love" with some one?

• @YazanAA You really got some issues... maybe you should be more like him and not a straight out jerk. Maybe it didn't work since you where acting like i was stupid and i didn't understand anything. I doubt i'll have a good day now since you ruined it for me. anyways have a nice life.

• @asker lol ok thanks for you nice words :)

• I would never date a religious girl.

But, I think most guys would be open to it, if you don't seem too strict about it.

• I'd say you're too young, Muslim or not, headscarf or not.

• just go with what they say until you get a job (the sooner the better because of arranged marriages and shit)... Save up enough to move out of your parents' house. Then break off all contact with your parents and extended family. And then live as you want to. And if your parents continue to bully and threaten you, let the police handle it and throw their ass in jail.

• I would as long as she does not force her religion or rules on me.

• I am a Muslim and since u hate hijab don't wear it, coz it's stupid to force u hijab must come from the heart and it's more than just a piece of cloth

• And u can't marry non Muslims so what's the point

• Yes i know that but i guess my parents just want me to go in the right direction, and again thanks for answering my questions.

• give it a shot, its not like you're going to die if you get rejected... be strong

• I'm not sure. With any religious person, I don't think it would work out any way since some customs and rules could cause certain barriers. But, I'm open-minded.

• Well, I would date a Muslim girl, but my standards are the same for any girl, not a complete bitch, and not butt ugly

• I would if I don't have to worry about too many rules...

• I would say no. I prefer not to be apart of your religious customs.

• I would date a muslim as long as she's close to my age

• NO. i wouldn't want any of us to get our heads chopped off.

• Too young, and I'm Jewish, so, I def. wouldn't be a good match. It's not that I don't like Muslims it's they typically don't like Jews. Not very many people like us in fact.

My dad married a Jew, he was raised Devout Roman Catholic but decided later on that he didn't want to be, he's now Agnostic, so is my mom

You never know unless you try though

• Can I date three other girls at the same time?

• I wouldn't mind as long as she doesn't try to sell me to ISIS or behead me.