I still think about this guy I liked 2 years ago... he was near perfect and I left him get away will I move on?

Will I ever move on... he doesn't even live in the same city anymore ( haven't sen him in a year... haven't talk to him to over two years and we never dated) Whyyy

Most Helpful Guy

• The only one who know the answer is you.

• What do you mean? i've been trying to move on for years and it hasn't worked.. how do i know the answer?

• I think it's because our relationship ended so weirdly we basically stopped talking and started acting like strangers. I am too prideful to message me to this day.

• There you go, now let it go.

What Guys Said 3

• He will fade over time it may take a few more years. But we are always able to be attracted to other people, especially perfect strangers. You will know you are ready to move on when you feel butterflies in your stomach for someone else.

Even if you got this guy today and stayed with him a while, you will still meet attractive guys, flirt, and window shop but never go any further. That happens to everybody because we all naturally are attracted to strangers whether in a relationship or not.

• I have been in love with the same girl for nearly 25 years. I haven't seen her since 1997. I still love her. I tried to push past it... and got married. Twice. Both failed, primarily because every time I told them I loved them... deep down at the soul level... I knew I was lying. I never loved them. Now I have decided to stay alone, as I don't want to do that to anyone else. 😞

• why dont you tell her?

• It is up to you whether or not you will move on, try dating other people or distracting yourself from him :)

• I've dated so many guys and it's made me realize how shitty they are in comparison to him.

• Well it's obvious he doesn't think about me or else he would've message me so I SHOULD just move on.. I don't see a point of making a fool out of myself by messaging him

• What if he thinks about you but also wants to "keep his pride"? If you don't think thats the case though then try to move on and find someone who's right for you!

What Girls Said 0