Why do white guys still dating white girls and making bad comments against girls of other races if white girls disrespect more yourselves?

Why you don't abandom white women if you can go to Asian or even black? Why you are so stupid to put white women in pedestal over other women?

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha those guys r just stubborn u know... they want the "hard-2-get" chick i suppose

What Guys Said 5

• This question is so overrated. You must only like white guys huh?

• Their hotter...

• I've met girls that were Caucasian, Mexican, Asian, middle eastern to even black who were equally as slutty.

• Is this the "blondes with non-white guy" poster under another account? Lol, I think it is.

• Pussy is pussy, if you're hot you're hot, race has nothing to do with it!

What Girls Said 4

• Well guys who throw other races over girls under a bus and go overboard with it are probably racist and it's probably not just their preference, but you sound a bit racist yourself implying white women are the nasty things racist call the races they hate. I don't agree with people putting white women on a pedestal for racist reasons but I also don't agree with throwing anyone under the bus because of their race.

• I guess it's because they're still more attracted (or even just attracted) to white girls than by girls of other races.

• I swear if I see another question like this I'm gonna start to cry

• I pray for your English