Would you date an overly sensitive guy?

Not too long ago I came across this guy who is overly sensitive and would get butt hurt over everything that I said. At first I thought I could handle it and told myself that it's fine cause everyone has feelings but this guy was too much. I'm glad we don't talk anymore because he's annoying as hell and feels sorry for himself because girls won't talk to him. Would you date a guy who gets easily offended and cries over anything? Would you be able to handle him and his emotions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who are comfortable expressing their emotions but someone who is overly sensitive all the time would exhaust me. I would feel like I have to take care of him emotionally and that's not my job.

What Guys Said 6

• I dont want to a date girl like that, and I expect that behavior to some level from girls. I can't imagine many girls would want a guy that sensitive. Nobody likes a sad sack be it male or female. You want a nice balance of caring and closed off.

• everything? like if u told him "u r average" he\d start cryin? o_O

• He would definitely get hurt lol. He'd be like "What do you mean average? (Has an emotional breakdown)"

• I'm somewhat sensitive but I would not like to be that sensitive and caring. I need my rough edges too.

• I would because they are soft like woman

• I can't believe you asked this question!!! That's messes up, waaaaaaa!!! I think I'm gonna cry again!!! Waaaaa!

• Lol, just tell him to get prescribed for low testosterone. Doctors help people like that lol.

What Girls Said 2

• i honestly have no clue... sensitive guys are cute... overly sensitive guys can be annoying!!!

• To answer your title, I wouldn't. I joke around too much. Lol.