My girlfriend does this and I find it offensive?

My girlfriend is a big Snapchat user, and I must note that she has a lot of guy friends and a lot of guys following her on Snapchat. But anyways...

She posted a picture of her legs on her story (while in shorts) and said "Taking a break from running".

I find it a bit offensive since she's showing her legs... Am I making too big deal out of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• dude... as long as there's NO sexual connection between those guys... there's nothing bout u should worry basically!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you should worry unless she takes a picture of her legs close to her pussy. Still that does seem stupid to take a picture like that and say u went running. Snap chat just seems dumb.

• Wait, is there something sexual about legs?

• Be glad it was nothing more than legs ;). Just kidding i'd be jealous if my bf snapchated random girls.

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you tolerate it? Simple solution, just take a picture of yourself flexing your muscles and abs (if you can see then) and post on snapchat or a different social media. Let's see how she reacts.

• I understand jealousy. Just ask her politely if she just wanted attention... If you do confront her be very gentle. I get the part of being jealous...

• It is understandable why you may be upset that she is basically showing all her guy friends on snapchat her legs, the best thing you can do is talk to her about it and let her know that it makes you uncomfortable, just be honest with her, and maybe she'll even agree not to do that anymore.