What is the most important part about someone regarding PHYSICAL attraction?

For this question, I'm only asking about physical attributes. I understand there are other factors than physical ones but I just want to see what people emphasize on with physical attraction. I think we'll see a gender difference for sure.

I obviously think the butt is the best part!

• Face
  • Chest/Boobs
  • Skin Tone
  • Weight/Size/Fat percentage
  • Height
  • Butt
  • Hair
@ONyx277 I can see your point, but I only look at the butt. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the face since that's what I will be looking at the most throughout the course of the relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• This question comes up often, and I never can answer. Too tough for me. Tie between: face, hair, hips/BF% and boobs

What Girls Said 8

• Where is eyes?

If a guy has beautiful piercing eyes it draws me in and almost pulls me away.

• I have a Hair fetish... so Hair for sure :D

• I can't pick one really, but I know I do write people off based off of their "body type".

• face and weight tho, a guy just has to be average weight or slim/skinny and have a decent face.

• Well you sound picky lol.

• well there you have it I prefer a flat belly but wouldn't let a great guy go over a belly.

• See, I was under the impression you wouldn't date a guy without a desirable body or face.

• Wow, I can't pick only one. .-.

• Face haha :) All the nice features are there! Eyes, lips...

• Really? So you would rather date a guy with an undesirable body but a handsome face, instead of the opposite?

• That's true. I just know when it comes to sex, faces do not matter.

• I suppose, but most of the time you look at the face

• Facefaceface.

• Face is definitely top priority for me...

What Guys Said 6

• everytime i don't see "feet" in those kind of polls... i feel like i'm gonna pull out my sword basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I should have put an "Other" option I guess. I just thought I covered all the main parts here.

• If the face isn't cute, it doesn't matter what's below the chin.

• Their face for sure.

• i'm surprised girls said height damn... byt weight matters and size and fat percentage.. bc i want my kids to be healthy

• You can have a great body, but if you are not attracted to the face, its a no go.

• Face, of course, boobs and butts are irrelevant, legs are my second favorite.

• You said "of course" as if most guys feel that way. Uh... most men like the body the best from my experience.

• I do see a lot of ugly porn stars but I'm not watching for the face lol.

• I kinda prefer my imagination, because porns tend to have some really sleazy and repulsive scenes.