Is it a must to send message after your first date?

If either of the two didn't send, does it mean they didn't enjoy the date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. It's not like it's a rule, it's more of an added bonus. But if you did enjoy the date or had fun then you should send him a text, the day after just do it's clear the you enjoyed yourself.

• Oh yeah true. Thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• Well, it can often mean that someone wasn't very enthusiastic about the date. However, it can also mean the other person is shy and kind of worries about rejection.

Go ahead and text him.

• I was thinking of sending him a message until i fell asleep. I woke up with his message though. He told that he appreciates the evening with me. I replied back to him on that.

• Well, it's a must if there's to be a second date. LOL

• I think the one who paid have to revive a thanks message for taking care.
    And the one who sped the time have to get that thanks for spending there valuable time.😍

• You can do whatever you want, it's about how you go about it. There are right ways to send a text or call after a date, and then there are wrong ways

What Girls Said 3

• I like receiving one!

• You can't text them to let them know you had a great time

• Now, based on ur intuition, just say yes or no

Will i marry my jewish crush?