Why did he not say he had a gf and is now avoiding me?

I talked to this guy a couple weeks ago and he seemed kind of interested and we exchanged numbers but he made and excuse he was busy during the weekend. I then heard he had a gf but thought i was hot through a coworker... he never mentioned that and now I think he's been avoiding me at work because he used to pass by me a lot and now he basically never does. why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, when you were talking, his relationship with the other girl had not quite arrived at the corner of Exclusive Street and Monogamous Boulevard, so he was still playing the field. If he has since settled in with Miss Right, maybe he doesn't know how to explain it to you gracefully.

OR

Maybe he was already exclusive with his girlfriend and he was tempted - started to drift - but then realized what he was doing, slapped himself in the face and told himself he as a bad boy. If so, he would be embarrassed and not know how to explain that to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Because your his side chick, or at least he tried to make you his side chick, he's avoiding you because he's with his main girl, the one he actually loves

• Because he likes you and doesn't want to cheat or break up with his gf

What Girls Said 2

• Ahaha i connect with this on wayy too many levels, i recently had the same problem except im meant to be going to a party that he invited me too next weekend but from my experience they do it because they are initially interested and then they become cautious about getting caught out

• maybe because he is shy and think you are mad dat him because you know he has a gf but still likes you.