Have you ever found yourself becoming attracted to someone after spending time with them?

In other words, you didn't find them particularly attractive when you first saw them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it happened once with a girl that I first thought was just average, and with a conceited personality, but when I started spending more time together I started to see her as a better person, and that made her more attractive.
    The funny part is that at first I made fun of a friend for liking her (me and her didn't really get along), and in the end I ended up liking her, and she liking me (we were together for like 6-7 months).

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I was attracted to a guy who's super overweight and totally not my type and he used to annoy me cause he wanted to take me out so bad I ended up telling him yes and then I found myself singing love songs and thinking about him but then I realize I can't allow myself to fall in love with anyone and kept him as friend

• Yes, I've had that happen as I got to know someone who I didn't initially find attractive but has a really great personality and character... I've also had the opposite happen (far more often, TBH), where someone I initially found attractive becomes unattractive because they're a dickhead.

• Once to this guy in high school. He was the class clown. He was average looking but my friends thought he was ugly. In short I have to be somewhat attracted to you in the looks department before your personality overrides that aspect.

• my bf!!! lol he jst wasn't my type when we first met but as I grew flower to him and got to know him more, I started to really like him.. he's not really my type appearance wise, but now I actually am attracted to him.. strange but it hapoended

• yep this is true

• Oh yeah that's why personalities rock

What Guys Said 5

• Yea totally, I met this girl in class once and at first her appearance was normal and I didn't really think I would ever ask her out, but once I began talking to her, we immediately clicked and that's why I realized "wow, I love talking to this girl, she's so awesome, I need this girl in my life!" So I asked her out which eventually lead to a relationship

• Yes, some arranged marriages also turn out this way.

• My old crush :)
    I didn't find her attractive at all till we started talking to each other. I fell for her so hard, but I guess it was too late. :/

• Sort of yes.

• Yes, she's wasn't unattractive but she was average as you could imagine. I fell for her really hard.