Have you ever found yourself becoming attracted to someone after spending time with them?

In other words, you didn't find them particularly attractive when you first saw them.

0|1
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it happened once with a girl that I first thought was just average, and with a conceited personality, but when I started spending more time together I started to see her as a better person, and that made her more attractive.
    The funny part is that at first I made fun of a friend for liking her (me and her didn't really get along), and in the end I ended up liking her, and she liking me (we were together for like 6-7 months).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I was attracted to a guy who's super overweight and totally not my type and he used to annoy me cause he wanted to take me out so bad I ended up telling him yes and then I found myself singing love songs and thinking about him but then I realize I can't allow myself to fall in love with anyone and kept him as friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've had that happen as I got to know someone who I didn't initially find attractive but has a really great personality and character... I've also had the opposite happen (far more often, TBH), where someone I initially found attractive becomes unattractive because they're a dickhead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once to this guy in high school. He was the class clown. He was average looking but my friends thought he was ugly. In short I have to be somewhat attracted to you in the looks department before your personality overrides that aspect.

0|0
    0|0
  • my bf!!! lol he jst wasn't my type when we first met but as I grew flower to him and got to know him more, I started to really like him.. he's not really my type appearance wise, but now I actually am attracted to him.. strange but it hapoended

0|0
    0|0
  • yep this is true

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah that's why personalities rock

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yea totally, I met this girl in class once and at first her appearance was normal and I didn't really think I would ever ask her out, but once I began talking to her, we immediately clicked and that's why I realized "wow, I love talking to this girl, she's so awesome, I need this girl in my life!" So I asked her out which eventually lead to a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some arranged marriages also turn out this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • My old crush :)
    I didn't find her attractive at all till we started talking to each other. I fell for her so hard, but I guess it was too late. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she's wasn't unattractive but she was average as you could imagine. I fell for her really hard.

0|0
    0|0