Have a plan about asking her out. What do you think?

There's I girl I like which I want to ask her to hang out with me.
I asked her once but it wasn't really special i just used that I need to go somewhere with my little sis and asked if she would like to join, she did.
We chat from time to time and talk at school.
My plan is: tomorrow I have a game at school and after my game comes the girls team in which she just volunteers in the team with different stuff. I want after my game (which we will win :) ) come to her give her a hug talk to her and after some time ask her if she would like to hang out on the weekend or something.
If everything goes by plan and she'll agree I would call her for a coffee or a walk or both. And from there I'll probably post another post to seek tips and help lol
How does it sound?
(Some info: I don't have experience in any of this stuff so talk to me as you talk to a newbie)
Thanks

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a good start. The most important thing is to ask; as the old saying goes, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.