Guys, Why do guys seem so interested for ages then all of a sudden stop texting?

The past three guys I have dated have been so into me for about 2 weeks, then all of a sudden they will stop replying to texts and just disappear. It's not because I text all the time and annoy them, in all cases the guys texted me just as much as I texted them. I am just so confused why this keeps happening.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys get tired of texting very easily, this is a typical man thing
    now i do admit if a girls got my heart pitter pattering i won't stop texting
    but if she fails to show interest in me than i will move on i know this one
    girl i can't text her worth a dam, the chemistry is just not there.

What Guys Said 6

• They must have just felt like you weren't connecting and cut contact. Do you text first and they don't reply? How long after the last date before they disappear?

• I think girls tend to text sensitive issue things that really should be discussed in person.

Guys tend to use texting more for checking in, and clarifying plans, etc.

• I can ask the same thing about women.

• Sometimes the guy is just tired of the routine and needs a break. Sometimes he wants to avoid feeling weirded out and trapped in a rut that he doesn't see himself quite right in.

• It's called the honey moon phase. People are always infatuated in the beginning of a relationship then they lose interest usually because they get bored. You have to keep things new and fresh if you want to keep someone around.

• THEIR PROBABLY BORED.