When you reject somebody, is it absolutely final? Will you never give this person another chance ever?

• It's absolutely final!
  • I might be open to dating this person at another time in my life (maybe/depends)
  • I'm still open to dating this person at another time in my life

Most Helpful Girl

• It is never final.

What Girls Said 6

• I've never yet rejected someone only to change my mind. Unfortunately love doesn't really work that way :/ You either feel it with someone or you don't and if you didn't feel it the first time then it's going to be pretty difficult for it to magically be there the next time.

• it is, only because i hold on and keep holding on for as long as i can until something really serious provokes me to let go. after that, it can't be undone. i gave all i could, and it's the end of the line.

• Yup... if I'm not attracted to them, I'm not attracted to them... that's probably not going to change. I mean, anything is possible... buuuuut if you're wondering whether to keep asking a woman out who has already rejected you, don't do it. It's annoying AF.

• For me. Its final. If someone rejects me i also think its final i dont try anymore.

• If I reject someone, that is absolutely final. No matter how many times you try to impress me, or how persistent you are, when I say no it means it's never going to happen.

• It's final. If I'm not attracted to them, I'm not attracted to them, and there's nothing I can do about that. I wouldn't want them to change just for me either. It sucks because I feel like a real bitch, especially if it's someone I care about and they have feelings for me that I don't return. But I think it hurts them less in the long run to just tell them it's never going to happen; it's cruel to let someone believe they have a chance when they really don't because then they're just wasting their time and energy waiting and trying to be 'good enough'; when they're perfect as they are, just perfect for someone else

What Guys Said 4

• It depends, I try not to let the past influence the present too much and I try to keep an open mind.

• I have a 1 strike rule

• Depends for what reason but if I am single and determine I will not date her I never will later.

• In my experience, you can't go back. I let her go and move on... no more chances.