My boyfriend has a thing for Swedish girls and it bothers me alot?

I'm a brown girl who is a brunette... its fine that he may have a preference but what bothers me so much is that he pays a lot of attention to them like they are special and give them certain complements that makes me feel unappreciated or that they are most beautiful him...

i asked if he thought these girls were prettier to him he said some are :(
...
he comments on girls pics telling them they are attractive and hot which hurts more... i feel so plain next to his fantasy and preference... I don't know what to do or to feel?

His thought about his likes for other girls are so open I can practically read what's on his mind and its definitely not me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• "i asked if he thought these girls were prettier to him he said some are
    ...
    he comments on girls pics telling them they are attractive and hot which hurts more"

Wow. What an insensitive jerk.

I mean, it's fine to find other people attractive, but to straight up tell you to your face that he finds other girls prettier and to comment on their pics like that? That is going way too far,
    and it's incredibly disrespectful (not to mention hurtful, I imagine).

To answer your question, your reaction is totally appropriate. If it were me, I'd sit him down and have a serious conversation about how this isn't working for you and needs to change.

What Guys Said 7

• That is so hurtful of your boyfriend I would NEVER say other girls are prettier than my girlfriend to her! That's just such a hurtful thing to say to her I'm so sorry you had to go through that!

I think to save yourself some heartache you need to find a guy that really loves you and appreciates you more than any other girls out there. Leave this guy to chase his fantasy fetish for an ethnicity.

• There's nothing wrong with feeling upset about that.

• he sounds realistic

• It's cause they're known to put out on the first date

• I'd do the same. I would even throw in how my ex had a 10 inch cock and that he was black. That will destroy him.

• He doesn't care if I like another guy, he even told its fine if I thought a guy was better looking than and same goes for him...

• Some people are okay with that; clearly you are not. It's probably best to have a chat with him and let him know that you're feeling hurt and disrespected by his behavior. If he doesn't change his behavior in response to that, you have a tough choice ahead of you.

• "he comments on girls pics telling them they are attractive and hot which hurts more..."

Looking and admiring are one thing. Acting on it is another. Your boyfriend is a douchebag. Dump him now. It'll hurt less than dumping him later, when you're even more attached.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't put up with that, it's ok for men to look and like other things but they need to know if hurts their girlfriends feelings when they do that shit in front of them. And if he cared enough about you, he wouldn't actively do things that hurt your feelings, what kind of man tells his girlfriend some other women are prettier then she is, he doesn't sound very smart first of all or respectful of your feelings.

• Wow he sounds like a jerk. If I were you I'd feel like he is with me because he can't get those girls. I don't know how you feel but to be honest if my bf said this to me It won't make me feel comfortable around him anymore and it can be one reason to break up with him.

• that's messed up that he would say those things to you.. my bf has this thing for blonde hair, blue eyed girls too but he hasn't said hurtful things to me but I know why you'd be upset.. there are guys out there that will think you're the most beautiful...

• How do you feel when you are with your bf? And the fact he has a thing for blonde and blue eyes...

• dark hair is so much sexier than blonde your boyfriend is crazy x_x!