Boyfriend keeps texting this girl he met?

My boyfriend and i are in a long distance we've been together for 10 mnths and last weekend he went to this festival called stagecoach and he met this girl named Allison and well we call at night and sleep together on the phone and he kept getting texts so i asked him who was texting him this late ad he said it was Allison, i kept hearing the keyboard typing and got annoyed so i just hung up. And he texted me min later saying why i hung up and i told him the texting bothered me and all he replied was " ok night" he is mad i think? Was it wrong to end the call cause it was really bothering me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't wrong to end the call if it was bothering you. Honestly, I probably would have done the same thing. Its an impulsive thing (to hang up on someone) we can't really help, especially when our emotions are involved. Although, I think we'd see better outcomes to things we do if first consider possible end results our actions might be enabling and then act according to the results we'd like to have (rather than do something impulsively which could result in an outcome we didn't intend). For instance, you hanging up on him really only gave him more of an opportunity to then communicate with Allison, and is most likely why you got the "ok night" response from him.

• Can you please explain a bit more as to what you mean? And should i text him im sorry for hanging up?

• There's an end result to everything we do and sometimes we don't act in our own best interest. Its becuz our emotions get the best of us and cause us to do things we may later regret. And thus why ur now wondering if you shouldn't have hung up on him. It wasn't necessarily wrong that u did, but it did enable him to continue texting Allison without further interruption from you. Should you apologize for it? I wouldn't but I would tell him how his texting her bothers me and then leave it at that. Don't mk 2big a deal out of it cuz he may not even like this girl as much as he does u. Jst tell him how it bothers u& thn let it rest. If he really loves &cares about u he'll take wht u say in2 consideration &either stop texting her or be honest w/u if he does hv feelings 4her &in the future rather thn let emotions get the best of u, consider first end result u'd like 2achieve &thn act accordingly. Hard 2do I know but something tht wld hv us much better off if we were more conscious in doing

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly I don't think it was a big deal, that he was texting her, but the fact that he was doing it while he was talking with you, when he should have had his full attention on you was rude and should not have been done.

• Ahh the festival case strikes again xD and texting a girl doesn't mean that he is into it just grow up i think you worry too much

• based on what you have said I would start preparing for the worst. Here's the thing if you really love someone you put them first. You don't let your gf go to bed mad upset especially over something like that.

What Girls Said 2

• No. He's not Mad. You're lucky if he's mad, because that means he at least cares about how you feel. Right now, he's probably kind of in to Allison and doesn't care if u hang up on him because of her texting Because that only gives him more time to talk to her.

• Yeah, I'd have ended it with him already.