When your friends say that a guy likes you more than a friend, what does that mean?

I've always wondered what "he likes you more than a friend" really means. I've always thought that it meant that he has feelings for you, but since i'm not 100% sure, I thought that I would ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless me and everyone I know has been using that phrase incorrectly forever, it means he likes you as a girlfriend not just a friend

What Guys Said 3

• I have always thought that if someone says that, they mean they have feelings for u just like u said. So i would say that ur guy friend is into u and wants things to go to the next level.

• Yeah lol JaysunPro is actually right! If people are saying that then clearly he is interested in some kind of relationship! What kind it is hard to say at this point.

• That means he thinks your more special to him and has feelings for you. He wants the pussy.

What Girls Said 2