Guys, would you find a woman with very thin hair attractive?

Guys, if a woman had a cute or pretty face, nice body and a great personality but had very thin, fine hair, would you still find her attractive? Would you date her?

• Yes, doesn't really bother me
    75% (18)
  • No, if I can see her scalp even a little bit it's a deal breaker
    25% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• by the time she treats me well and great personality really who would care about the hair. unless someone stupid i guess

• That is very nice and a good point :) I was just wondering if you saw her and weren't together yet, would you date her?

• Aww, that's great! Thanks for the feedback :)

• my pleasure :)

What Guys Said 11

• I remember there was a really cute girl I met and she was so nice, cool, fun, great personality. I think she might have even liked me.

One day, I was walking behind her, and I could see over her because I'm taller. I notice that she had very thin hair, and I could see her scalp. It kind of freaked me out.

It must have been a medical condition, because her hair was quite short, and she had it tied in many different ways to make it look longer and perhaps cover up the bald patch. Maybe her hair wouldn't grow any more than that.

I never thought something like that would bother me, but it really did.

I considered asking her out but the whole hair thing was really turning me off.

But I don't think it would be a huge problem for most guys if you were pretty and had a great personality:) And that girl I was talking about ended up going out with a really cool guy who was better looking than me, so I really wouldn't worry about it:)

• Yeah you're right, she could also have a medical condition. Mine is autoimmune, so my body attacks cells. Hair loss is inevitable they told me, but I am still very healthy other than that and of course it isn't contagious. It just affects my vanity, since you would assume most men go for physical beauty; thick, luxurious hair is very aesthetically pleasing to most. Thank you for the feedback!

• Well just because she has fine hair doesn't mean u can see the scalp it just means its low volume and little bounce. I've know girls like this and thought they were attractive.

• Well, it's a medical issue that causing a bit of balding on the scalp. But I also have fine/thin light hair so it looks worse. I was just wondering, thank you for your response :)

• Yes first impressions do matter, but personally i would date the girl for who she is on the inside... and what a person she was and still is... My wife has thin hair... but that's not the reason i dated her...

• Yes, I agree. Thank you for the feedback :)

• Maybe you should shave it? I tell people that thinning/balding is a medical condition, but shaved is a lifestyle choice. There have been some very attractive women with shaved heads.

• I don't like my head shape, I have it chin length to minimize it, but still. I understand what you are saying though, thank you for your response :)

• Most Red heads have less her and guys find them attractive.

• Sometimes they do, you're right

• No did you know red heads have less hair follicles then any other race.

• I wasn't aware! The more you know :)

• Any pictures for an example? How thin are we talking about here?

• The love is an unclear thing , nobody knows if it wants anything which person didn't use to want that..

• i said no.

just to get a reaction

• Why not sure :)

• Thanks for the response :)

• no she has to have perfect hair

• character is what matters the most.

• I agree, that is ideally what one would hope for. :)