Guys, does height really matter to you?

I'm extremely short for my age. I am only 4'10". People, especially guys, make fun of me for it. I can't wear heels because I have bad ankles and my feet are way too small. I've only met one guy who really cared for me as more than a friend or a little sister and it was amazing. But now he's with someone else and I'm afraid I won't be able to get back with him. I really don't want to end up alone, but I'm afraid that'll happen because nobody really wants to date a girl who people will mistake as a child because of her height.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm not shallow.

What Guys Said 12

• Height really doesn't matter to guys. I go to school with a girl thats 4'11. Not interested in her but i couldnt care leess about her height.
    The only time guys get bothered by height is when a girl is like 5' but still expects to get a boyfriend thats 6'4

• Not a problem at all. You're lucky to not be taller than every guy... that would be a bit of an issue...

• Nope, I've dated shorter, my height and taller.

• My ex was 4'10. Its not an issue

• If i like a girl then i won't care about her height.

• If people so desire, they can work around that.

• No it doesn't matter but she should not be a midget...
    She should be at least few inches closer to my height... I am 5'8 so she should be at least 5'5

• At your age, you'll probably still grow.

• what is its translation in centimeters?

• Nope it doesn't matter to me tbh

• It matters to an extent, I'm well over six feet and personally your height is too short for me. Seeing how the average guy is 5'9 I don't think you'll have any problems dating.

• You'll be made fun of for it, but not in a malicious way. A lot of guys will stupidly see it as an opening to talk to you.

You can't really ever be "too short" as a girl.