My girlfriend kept one of her friend's contact name as 'Ron bae :* ) ?

I asked her about him but she said he's like brother to him..
I knw she won't cheat on me but I'm little jealous..
What should I Do?
I mean with 'bae' and a kiss smiley..
ANy guy in this world would get jealous.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bruh. I'm me and I'm awesome so I don't give a shit. If she cheats deuces. If she leaves me for him deuces. Aka if she was with me she could do whatever but if I don't like it I've got no problem walkin peacefully away at anytime. So it's on her to decide whether or not certain behavior is cool. I don't even bring it up and If I do it's just to figure out what's goin on in her head. If it's her character I'm not worried about changing it I'll just go meet one of the other 7 billion. But that's me. So you do you. Sorry if that came out douchey but when it comes down to being jealous I just don't feel like entertaining that emotion

What Girls Said 3

• Tell her honestly how it makes you feel, and I'm sure she will care enough to change it.

• I did say that but then it was only me who said 'dont change' just to show off that I'm not jealous typo guy :(

• tell her how it makes you feel. ask her to at least change the name. have you met the guy?

• I did tell her about this and she even said she will change that name but she won't let me get hurt but I didn't wanted her to show my jealous side and I said 'Leave it I never mind'

• And I haven't met that guy

• if you don't tell her how you feel, she won't know. we can't read minds. if you tell her how you feel im sure shell take it into consideration. if she cares about you, she'll make sure she does what she needs to to make you feel comfortable and happy.

• I call some of my guy friends babe it doesn't really mean anything, pretty sure its nothing :)

• I do understand that but she has dated 3-4 guys before to which she says was nothing but infatuation..
      I don't know but I do feel she loves me cuz she said she has felt more of me dan anyone else.

• Talk to her about it!

What Guys Said 3

• Bullshit , i never endure that.. I've seen many ones who call each other "brother sister" after started a relationship or forbidden love..

• He's like a brother? Then why the kiss smileys and calling him bae? That's some sort of incest lmao

• If you can access her phone, change his number by one digit and block his real number.
    DONE.