Girls, do you ever approach guys first? What makes you approach?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I do. If he's really cute lol.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, I have many times. What makes me approach is finding a dude attractive and thinking he seems like he could be cool.

• Yeah I've done it a few times. I typically do it after I get tired of waiting for him to approach me.

• Yes I do if I get tired of waiting for them to ask me out. Usually if I'm attracted to them I'll ask them out. Looks, style, availability, common interests. I've never had a no yet.

• I could never do that, I'm way too shy and awkward.

• I have no problem approaching a guy and getting things started. Conventional dating wisdom does mean I do step back afterwards and try to encourage him to chase me. Make sure he's interested. But absolutely no reason to rock his socks off with your presence and confidence!!

• Yeah. What makes me approach is if I feel comfortable to. If he doesn't try it first I will because I don't have time to waste.

• I did/do... when I really like a guy and want him and am not into waiting on him forever

• Of course I prefer it that way. I would approach if their was indications of similar interests like TV show I like on his shirt, drinking the same type of beer, in the same corse etc

• What makes me approach?
    If I want to talk to him.

• never...) and i think i never will, i like more to be approached by guy

• No. I wait for them to approach me.

• I only approach a guy if he comes off as shy but seems to be interested.

• nope, but i'd like to try. & maybe if their REALLY cute.