Don't know what wrong with me 2 years now I can't find a girl that fit me I don't know what wrong with me?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't really care much for dating in my early twenties and then all the sudden the past couple years I've wanted to settle down and find my life partner.

Until only recently when I started dating my current boyfriend, I had been having the same struggles. I went on quite a few dates, I met guys every way I could and really put myself out there, but everything seemed to either go no where after a couple dates or fizzle out after a month or two... just wasn't connecting with them, or I'd see a red flag, or they'd just stop calling... whatever. I just couldn't seem to make anything work...

Just keep on keepin' on dude... the biggest thing is to NOT settle with someone who doesn't make you happy or who you don't connect with just for the sake of having *someone*.

What Girls Said 4

• How have you gone about it?

• Nothing is wrong, Be patient

Good things come to those who wait

• Stop looking and being desperate

• Same here. Some of us are just not that lucky. I've seen people who are still single and didn't want to be. I have a feeling I will fall into that category one day. by the way.. I'm like a year younger than you so... Ignore the wrong age it shows.