Guys, do you like to read text messages you sent with your gf from time to time?

• yes I always read our messages
    68% (13)
  • seldom do it
    16% (3)
  • never
    16% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do. I find that sometimes I missed something that was implied in them and it just helps me remember things that happened between us that I might have forgot about.

• you read it not because you miss her but because it reminds you something?

• I read them because I miss her. But if you read back through them far enough you'll find something you forgot about.

What Guys Said 7

• only if i'd like 2 research 4 sth that i said "then" basically... otherwise tsk

• I always read her messages and I usually text back instantly or the latest within 5 minutes.

• i read those to understand what she actually trying to say, coz i won't got her meaning by reading those texts once

• Used to do it in 17-20 s...

• no never i delete it

• Only if I misunderstand something, or, if I forget something and need to check but, I typically don't save texts, it takes up too much space, memory data

• haha, I have a question, what does it mean when she reads your messages two weeks after!