Girls, my sister and my cousin have been hooking up, what should I do?

Ao, I walked in on my sister and my cousin hooking up. What should I do? I know it's not illegal and that people used to marry their cousins many years ago, but I don't know what to do?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's legal in other countries, though it leads to family diseases etc. So morally it's not that gross.

What Girls Said 6

• Oh, my! I don't know which one you would confront but someone needs to be confronted. This is just too weird.

• Ew. That's nasty. Confront your sister about it!!!

• Talk to your sister or your cousin. Whoever you are closer to. Find out what they have to say.

• Just have a talk with them seperatly and try to understand why

then you'll be able to figure out how to advice them not to continue...

• K that must have been startling to see just erase the image from ur mind. I wouldn't really say too much about that just maybe confront ur sister on how u feel bout this and ur cousin how u feel as well group meeting!! Eww that must've been very disturbing.

• If either of them is underage, talk to your parents about it.

Otherwise I advice you to confront your sister about this, and maybe your cousin too