What should I do at this stage?

This girl didn't answer a few of my texts so I called her up almost a week later but she was busy so she texted me later that day saying sorry I've been busy and I haven't forgotten about you I was busy though so I replied 4 hours later and told her don't worry about it I'll text you tomorrow. That was Wednesday and I haven't texted her back yet not to sure if I even should, but what should I even say other than how are you.
I'm a freshman in uni and she's a senior in hs so my schedule is a lot more flexible.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's very common for high school-university relationships to work out because you're both in such different places and probably want different things. However, if you like her and want to see her, text her something like, "Hey. Hope you're having a good week! Let's do something soon. When are you free?" If she says yes, suggest coffee or a movie or dinner. If she doesn't get back to you within 2 days, I think you're gonna have to forget about her. If she likes you, she'll reply reasonably quickly... waiting two or more days to reply isn't a good sign. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should move on. Her texting style shows that she's just not interested in a relationship or dating you.

What Guys Said 3

• "hi how r u? should we do sth in the weekend?"

• You: hey
    Her: nothing
    you: thats good. We should go to the movies then. :)

• Move on brah!