Advice from guys. Should I be Worried or I am overthinking?

I have been talking to this guy for a month and Monday was my Birthday and I hung out with and also was second time I stay the night over his house. When I was over his we talked listen to music and we decided to have sex. I felt like we were ready to take that step. When I got home he text me asking me how my night was and I told him it was amazing and later that Tuesday I text him and ask him how his day was and text back letting me know his day good, we text about five minutes and the he didn't not respond to my text and it bother me a little. Later that night I was on Facebook I seen he was online he didn't post anything because he never does but he was on for about 10 to 15 minutes. So today he wasn't text me but he was online for couple minutes again and I now starting to worried if he will contact me. We had class last year and we both have liked each other for year and but we did make a move until this year and now since we had sex I am scared that he won't text me and it could be my pass insecurities why I am thinking he won't text me but I don't know. The reason why I haven't text him because I do not want to seem clingy. I just need advice on what to do should I be worried or I am overthinking. If it his age is 33 and my age is 24.

I need some advice from some guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry so much!

What Guys Said 1

• I think for right now you shouldn't worry :) , he is clearly busy with his son and maybe just had 15 minutes of his day to check Facebook (another thing to note is sometimes Facebook lies and says people are online when in reality the Facebook app is just running on their phones) anyway, wait a few more days and if he doesn't contact you first, casually contact him again. He told u he had a good time so dont worry about it for now.

What Girls Said 2

• You're over thinking.

• Well it's been a couple of days since he hasn't texted, I personally take that as a bad sign...