Have anyone ever lose, attraction to a certain type of people because of how "easy" they r?

i mean i used to love Sweedish girls they seemed beautiful but so many of them are like easy man, nomatter who you are or whatever u say u can gt a sweedish girl to me personally, i lose interest in girls who you don't have to work for, or girls who are easy it shows lack of value I don't know if it's just me but have nay of you felt the sam thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• no on the contrary... if tey were "hard" then there'll b more chances giving up basically!

What Girls Said 1

• I get unattracted to guys that are like that. They dont even care who they just want to do it. Even if they never or dont consider dating

What Guys Said 1

• I think there has to be a happy medium. Too easy, and you get worried that she'll dump you for another guy within a heartbeat. Too hard, and you'll probably move on since you think that she doesn't feel the same way for you. To answer your question though, yes I lose attraction to women that are too easy.