How come no guys wants to be my friend?

I recently got out of a relationship and have started to try to find male friends. The problem I am having is that all of the guys wants me romatincally. What am I doing wrong? I even went online and set up a profile and in it I state how I am looking for friends. The thing is that the guys start talking to me and always try to go further. Am I cursed to never be able to have male companisonship unless I want a relationship?

This is a photo of me, as you can see I am not dog ugly but also not model pretty. I am in the middle, but no man seems to wants to be friends with me.

http://s10.postimg.org/yr42vqhvd/best.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• man u r really sweet basically... and nice choice in clothes :-)

sure i'd like 2 b friends with u!

What Guys Said 3

• Why would a man of your age want to be your friend. What do you offer him that a male friend can't other then sexual tension.

• No guy alive wants to be just friends

• I don't think you should look online. But it's gonna be tough. Most guys will be sexually attracted regardless.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe its the ora you have.
    You might come across as flirting?
    I don't know.
    Hahahaha.

• Opposite sex relationships that are truly platonic (and remain that way) are not easy to find or maintain. It's not impossible though. But they are rare because guys don't tend to be friends with women they are not at least somewhat attracted to. When one-sided interest (either way) happens, it's tough. Don't sweat it though. I think the barrier will disappear with time.