Asking people to Prom?

I go to a small school (there are 50 people in my class). I have alreayd asked out two girls and been rejected twice. First, since i don't really talk to the girls in my class, would it be a bad idea goign around just asking? Or, should i ask out the girl who I went wiht last year (i still like her), who later friendzoned me (we started talking again after a few months and i am SURE that she still likes me) who graduated from high school a year ago?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just keep asking. Or you could go with the girl that graduated last year.

• by the way, is it better to do it in a special way, or just go up and ask somebody straightforward without anything else (like a poster or something)

• should i just ask her to come as a friend?

• No. As a date.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask the girl you asked last year.

• Why must you go with a date? Go with your friends

What Guys Said 2

• no dude don't... u'd look like a creep if u did basically...;-)

• It's probably known by your whole class that you've been rejected twice if it's that small. I'd call it a quits to save your dignity.

• only one was in my class the other person was a junior, and they two people are not very social people

• what about a girl that I know outside of school?