He told me I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we really hit it off.. good or bad thing?

He also told me he misses having me in town. We have been out on a couple dates now, have been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost 4 months now. But the problem is we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about two hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city so we are going to be close by. And when I asked if it was just for the sex, he said no, that we wouldn't have hungout etc. But I dont know, Im still confused, It doesn't seem like he puts in that much effort, Im thinking it could be because of the distance? Could things change when im back for good? when I was home he was very persistent and was the me asking me out..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Bad sign. Sounds like he's going to bail, change his name, and move to Fiji.

What Girls Said 1