Guys, do you mind or care if your girl doesn't eat that neat?

Do you guys care if she's not the cleanest eater? Not saying she eats like a dog but she also doesn't care to eat all properly like a girl cause she's enjoying her food so leave her alone. Just cause she's a girl, doesn't mean she can't eat like she's enjoying her food.

I love food and when I go to lunch during work for example, I just can't wait to eat and enjoy my lunch. I feel like Im being messy but I know I also look like Im really liking my food and its true, I am haha idc! When Im out w my boyfriend , I try to be neat as possible when we're out in public but I can't help but enjoy my food as opposed to pretending like Im being proper. When we're alone though, Ill get more lose and he doesn't seem to mind it. I know by now, he knows I love food.

Also I was gonna mention, do guys find that attractive or like it that she doesn't put a front and enjoys her food? I heard they do. I also heard how guys like it when she orders good food not like a salad to look more girly and healthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• please girl of my dreams.. mash on a burger with me... ;)

• what if she eats a lot?
      her body is average

• I don't care, I eat a fuck ton. I usually eat for 2 people every time.

What Guys Said 7

• I like honesty. If a girl feels like eating a certain way, she should eat that way. It's no fun to think a my date is straining herself to put up a nice front when she'd rather be another way. No one can put up a front forever.

• what if she eats a lot? but her body is average

• Assuming for the purpose of the question that I'm already physically attracted to the girl, I don't see how her eating a lot is an issue. It probably isn't something I'd even notice.

• I think she's a normal human being who loves good food I wouldn't be turned off by that. You know as long as she's still kind of slim and healthy looking to me it's cool that she loves food so much.

• what if she eats a lot?

• I want her to eat a lot food is good.. as long as she stays healthy

• I still not sure what u mean by neat? Like sloppy chewing with mouth open not polite reaching over other peoples food eating like ur in a marathon?

• just eating but not neatly... so not so graceful kind of clumsy...

what if she eats a lot?

• She sounds like a keeper XD

• what if she eats a lot?

• Nah, not really. My mom often says me and my little sis eat like pigs... XP
    You eat how you wanna eat. Even if it's at the worlds fanciest restaurant, if I see Mac N Chesse, IM EATING MAC N CHEESE.

• Lol yeah I dont like going to fancy restaurants that much cause I feel self-conscious since I like eating and indulging!

• Me too. Even though we never really go to fancy restaurants because my little sister will probably throw a tantrum (she's 5) and most of the time the food is expensive. Like, I could just go to Chick Fil A if I wanted good food.

• That's not a problem with me unless i have to clean up the mess...
    hehe
    what the way you love.
    by the way she eats clean.

• what if she eats a lot and her body is average?

• Hmm she eating a lot is not a problem but there are health risks.

You know there can be problem with your digestive system if you eat a lot and still feel hungry or not agile.

• as long as she closes her mouth while chewing im fine.

What Girls Said 4

• Not a guy but let me just say that every time I have been really hungry and ate a bit... Like a guy lol. Guys always seem to think it's cute! I mean they literally tell me they find it cute for some reason.

• I mean thats what I assume when Im either eating alone and there are guys around or with my boyfriend. My boyfriend hasn't told me its cute but he also hasn't said its gross. He has smiled at me once when I caught him staring at me enjoying my sushi lol I was idc! I love sushi! lol and when in public, I have the same attitude. I try my best to not eat like Im alone but i still try to enjoy my food as well and guys will stare but like i said, i assume they think its cute so i try not to think too much

• Just dont lick your fingers but yea guys like when a girl likes to eat

• acuttlly lick ur fingers cuz thats a turn on for most guys hahaha. i love it..

• Dirty mind.

• Lol I remember i was eating out with my friend and we had wings so she was just licking her fingers away like whatever. She was with me so she prob can care less but I asked her would she eat like that w a guy and she said it depends if it was her long term boyfriend then yeah if it was someone she really wanted to impress than no she wouldn't. But seeing her eat like that gave me such a sense of relief! like okay if she can eat messy so can I! i think its the best way to enjoy your food.

• Messy eater checking in!
    As long as you don't chew with an open mouth, it's ok, I guess.

• I am shameless when I am hungry too.