Girls, Fighting? A Turn On?

Tomorrow, I have a second date with a lassie I really dig.

i am a tough dude, so I was thinking of kicking another dude's ass in front of her to show her how tough I am.

How turned on would you get watching a dude you're on a date with merselessly kicking another dude's ass? Sexy right?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. Umm... it's a turn-on when a man DEFENDS himself. But not when he purposely instigates fights to prove his "manliness". That is cowardly to me.

Again, I would be really turned on if the guy was defending himself from another guy who was coming after him... whether or not he lost though.

What Girls Said 15

• He's 30-35... Oh my God.

• Total turn off. I don't want to see a guy just instigate a fight with someone else because he thinks it will impress me. It won't. It makes you look like a douchebag to commit assault and battery on another person just for the hell of it.

• Who should I beat up then? Would it be cool to beat up a Cop or somebody like that?

• I beat the living crap out of a guy running a Hot Dog stand. She loved it! You might not want to be so closeminded. I bet you'd love it

• Good for you. Guys fighting does nothing for me. I'm not being closed minded.

• If you have to show her how tough you are, then are you REALLY that tough?

I'll answer for you: no. And you'll look pathetic.

• I'm really tough! I've got a pit bill tattoo on my fore arm too

• Fyi... I beat up a guy running a Hot Dog stand and turned over his Hot Dog stand too. She thought it was so Boss!!!

• I would call the cops on him.

• Huh?

• U got problems girl, you betta check yo self!

• My therapist says I'm perfectly normal.

• Fighting in general isn't a turn on, especially on a date it isn't a turn on. Its a massive turn off!

• We're not living in the Stone Age anymore.

• that's probably the biggest turn off I could possibly think of. I hate seeing guys fight. looks so immature. besides, she would probably think that one day she could be next.

• No not sexy I'd probably beat the shit out of you and then ditch you for the guy you beat up so I could help clean him up and make him feel better.
    I think fighting has no point at all and I'd prefer not to watch a guy i'm seeing acting like an ape.

• What if I smashed up a random person's car or bicycle or something to that extent?

• Girl, if you like Eva get a chance Da Man like me, you'd have to carry a towel with you to dry your legs 24 7

• So I kicked the piss out of a guy running a Hot Dog stand today! It was so Boss! I trashed his Hot Dog stand too. My date thought is was Super Sexy

• Turn off. You'll come across as "aggressive and hot headed".
    Girls only like guys who are considered "tough"because it makes them feel safe, but randomly beating up a person will not make her feel safe

• If you did that in front of me, I would break your limbs.

• No it's actually really scary

• It's not that scary really, I am a big guy. I usually fight guys way way smaller than me. Guaranteed termination

• Why would you call a girl lassie
    This is 1950

• And if you have to prove you're a man you probably feel deep downside you are not manly enough. It's kind of sad actuallyb

• No, it's brutish. Showing off your pointless violence is a huge turn off.

• Uh no. Don't. You have the wrong idea.

• I think someone spiked your beer with testosterone. Down, Bessy!