Is it bad to be too available?

I am in a new relationship with a girl I am friends with and we are starting to get involved in a romantic relationship together. She asked me when we can hang out next, is it bad to tell her whenever she would like? does it seem bad to be to availible?

• Yes this is bad
  • No, you are stupid
Clearly I must have not in a moment of clarity while asking this question! The majority of you seem to believe it's a good idea to be available, thank you all for your answers and support.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she will like that.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh noes... you're making time for someone you like... that's awful... she'll think you like LIKE her at this rate.

Silly! Of course she'll like the chance to see more of you!

• Playing hard to get is a woman's job. Women like to be chased and adored, if she likes you, do not play it cool. Make her feel special.

• DUDE SHE'D FREAKING LOVE THAT! (lol next day..."wanna go to..___ with me?")

• Being available when needed is pretty good. But being available all the time will make you seem weak. Learn to say no when you think it's unnecessary to say yes.

• well if she asking me to hang out and it is at the start of relationship, don't you think it could be bad to seem too busy? potentially as if I don't have time for a relationship?

• Try testing her once. Is she available for you when you need her or when you wanna hang out with her?

What Guys Said 1

• Girls will always disagree, but it really does help to have a solid life and not be open every single time she wants to hang out. Any time I hang out with a girl too much too early, they back off. When I keep it to maybe once a week and have to turn them down here or there, they are far more interested.