How to win your true love back?

I was dating this girl for 14 months and we had our break ups and make ups and during one of our break ups she met someone even though we got back I guess she started to text this guy , well she broke up with me and started seeing him the next night.. I live just down the street and he's over there all the time 5 or 6 nights a week.. she has three kids (not mine).. is this a rebound relationship ?I love her and I am working on the issues that caused us to break up... my insecurities and control issues...I want her back she really my first true love I am 45...anyone have positive advice except for move on...

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, there is no action which will help always to get a girl back. To think that, implies that you can manipulate everyone. The fact thaqt she started seeing that man immediately after breaking up with you means it was all preplanned. The best thing to do is to wait and see if their relationship works out or not.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think you might find this interesting:

link

You need to have no contact for a while at least until she can forget about all of your issues, remember it takes two to tango and I wish you the best.

• Move on.