Guys, I have been talking to a guy for over a month and he's slowly stopping and I don't know why?

weve been talking for over a month and have hung out 3 times and he told me that he wanted me to be his girlfriend soon. then one day, he didn't text me and he usually texts me first and always wants to talk. i didn't think anything of it really but now for 2 weeks he barely texts me and i know he's busy but i know he can make time to talk to me. i called him tonight and left a message but he didn't call back. he's supposed to come to this family party with me this weekend and we need to figure it all out but how do i do that if he's not talking to me? I don't know what to do? do i leave it and move on, or do i ask him what changed? help please :(

I totally feel like he doesn't want to talk to me anymore but do I ask him that? I don't want to push him away.
i asked him tonight if he's coming tomorrow and he said he doesn't think he's gonna be able to make it. i asked what changed and that i deserve to know. he didn't reply.

4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Okay we dont know his side of the story, but allow time to pass. Lets see if he going to family part like he said he would. If doent than be up front and ask why he didn't. Give you reason to talk to him. And if still does not reply move on. He must not care enough to listen or talk.

• Seems he lost interest. Though we don't have his side of the story so it's kinda hard to judge.

• He may have lost interest, or he might have become comfortable, believing that everything is OK. But... more likely he lost interest. You won't be pushing him away by asking what's going on, because if he likes you he'll respond. If he doesn't like you, then it didn't matter anyway.