What do you think about non attractive people that reject people in their own league and only want to go after people that are good looking?

What do you think about plain janes or joes, that only go after good looking people? I am also including below average looking people that only go after good looking people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good luck... They're going to need it.

• You are the only person that gets my question man. I am saying for average and below average looking people to ONLY go after good looking people. Of course everyone wants good looking people but you get what I am saying.

What Girls Said 3

• They might be rejecting the average/non- attractive people because of personality/lifestyle differences not necessarily just on looks alone... or maybe they are just optimists?

• @CandianMaple reject people in their league because of THEIR LOOKS and only go after good looking people.

• I think that is their right, they choose who they wanna pursue. You might label them unattractive but they might perceive themselves differently. Does it really matter who they try and date?

• @CanadianMaple you know I mean people who are considered average or below average by a big percent of people. You don't have to get all PC on me and they can go after whoever they want, by you know as I do they would be single for a LONG LONG TIME

• I'm an average looking girl. I don't necessarily go after good looking guys. It's not about what's on the outside but more about what's in the inside.

• @mithramitzmittu I am talking about average and below average looking people that ONLY go after good looking people. I never said most average and below average looking people do this. Reread what I said.

• eh... its whatever they want I guess. can't help who they are/aren't attracted to I suppose

• @emilyyy23k most people stay in their league because that is being realistic. I am sure you agree with me that for average and below average looking people to ONLY go after good looking people is unrealistic. Yes it is whatever they want, but they are going to be single a long long time.

• Yeah I do agree with you

• @emilyyy23k that's good.

What Guys Said 2

• What exactly are leagues any how? I mean I have dated many women that are considered "out of my league" by many people's standard and basically if you don't think you have a shot with someone, you don't because you're already doubting yourself. However if you're optimistic, charismatic, confident and present yourself well out there, then there's no real limit to whom you can date.

• @I_am_repulsive there is no limit but you would get shot down a 1000 times before someone out of your league says yes.

• Depends on your age and how realistic your standards are on aesthetics of a person you want. I suggest go with someone who makes you really happy... that you see yourself most of the time enjoying with her company. Personality, heart, and looks that within realistic expectations base from your... well... looks. You'll grow up and realize looks is just a very small percent of what makes a person interesting.