What should I do?

So I just recently started seeing this guy and he is just like me but a guy version of me, which is perfect but I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship or not, I haven't ever had really strong feelings for someone and this is the same... I don't know if somethings wrong with me? Should I keep hanging out with him to see if I feel something more or should I just end it before it starts? The problem is he really likes me and he's a friend of my brothers so I would still see him all the time. Plus all of his friends know too...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should give him a chance! See how things go.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's best to either cool it off or go for it, don't hang around undecided because he'll wonder what's wrong then lose interest.

What Girls Said 2

• Just see where those feelings (if any) lead you to anywhere. Otherwise tell him you're not ready to be in a relationship.

• People grow to like each other. Maybe if you spend more time with him he'll surprise you