Girls, are you more likely to date a guy who has dated loads of other girls?

Girls, are you more likely to date a guy who has dated loads of other girls or more likely to date a guy that has been single for most of his life?

N.B. Under the age of 18.

Most Helpful Girl

• The single guy. He will appreciate the relationship more and he will be more respectful in terms of how fast you two progress as a couple. On the other hand, the guy who's dated loads of girls might not appreciate you as much and might not respect your boundries.

What Girls Said 3

• Single. Definately.

• I would go for a guy who has been single most of his life. I find a guy who has been with loads of girls intimidating

• Probably the guy who has been single for most of his life, mostly because he would be the one to take the relationship more seriously. while the guy whos had a lot of girlfriends would probably just be in it just to not be single

What Guys Said 1

• from what I've seen, girls tend to always pick the jerks whose been with plenty of girls before. I mean have girls lost the interest of finding a real, genuine relationship? and just would rather hook up with boys that don't care for them at all? it just frustrates me that I and others put in a ton of heart and effort to get a girl, but fail and for the one night stand boys, its a walk in the park for them. I just don't get it anymore