MEN: would you like to be romanced more? in what ways?

• yes, I would like the woman I'm dating to do more romantic gestures.
    67% (6)82% (18)77% (24)Vote
  • no. I prefer to do all the romancing.
    22% (2)9% (2)13% (4)Vote
  • no. I don't want to bother with it at all/neither male or female should do any romancing.
    11% (1)9% (2)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i like to be romanced. I don't really care WHAT she does. In my eyes, its the thought that counts, because it means a lot to me if she is caring enough to be so enthusiastic and try so hard to

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• The way @JackKerouac77 Bromances me <3

1|1
    0|0
  • just return the affection I give you and its all good bruh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl who is going to wine and dine me like a princess. Otherwise she ain't getting the sex! I'm not an easy lay 😬

0|0
    0|0
    • ::sigh:: I've always seen women like that as prostitutes. you'd be amazed by the things some women say in regards to what they'll do at the end of a date based on how much the guy spends.. so gross/sad

• "you'd be amazed by the things some women say in regards to what they'll do at the end of a date based on how much the guy spends"

please tell!😬

• Yes a little here and there i would do the majority of it. Weather its something small like guys night or buying me something at the store that I didn't ask for. Like if she notices I am low on liquor and she buys it while she is at the store and I didn't ask her to. That's awesome cuz she was thinking of me. That's what counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a year if you saw that I wanted something and actually got it FOR me I'd be ecstatic. That's happened a total of once over the course of too many years.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I say yes, how would you romance me? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd appreciate ANYTHING!
    Or as Berty said, AT LEAST return my love.
    WHY won't YOU LOVE ME?
    *breaks down sobbing*

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to be romanced

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like a woman whose romantic as me
    there's got to be similar romance qualities

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the mood..
    Maybe I'll buy her something
    Maybe I'll "take care of her" :)
    Who know..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like "yaay"!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care about romance or love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what I'd want her to do, to be frank. Women don't exactly have to put effort into a relationship, so when they try things, it's usually awkward and poorly considered.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.