Im supposed to meet a girl tomorrow and she told me she lives with 3 roomates but that they're cool?

Is this a clear sign she wants to have sex? we've been talking for a few days being flirty, even making sexual remarks (from both of us), with general convo. She does find me cute and calls me babe. Yes she's from Tinder.. I'm Just new to the app. THanks

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably does want you to make a move because she brought up her "cool" roommates. To me that's code for, "Hey. I'm gunna invite you over and we're gunna chill. You make a move on me. And then we end up having sex. But don't worry! My roommates are cool about it because I've dropped suddle hints about our festivities that day."

• All that translates to "My roomates are cool"? Good lord you women... Thanks for the insight though!

• sweet jesus
      thats harder to translate than ancient greek...

• 😂😂😂😂

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe, but don't go into the date assuming you're going to have sex. Bring a condom in case, though.

• Yeah probably

What Guys Said 2

• you're gonna wake up with a missing kidney.

hahaa jokes, anyways I wouldn't say clear sign, but its totes possible.

• Yes, bring condoms.