Girls, would you rather get with a below average guy or an average/handsome guy with moderate acne? Assune they both have same personality?

• Below average
    8% (2)
  • Handsome acne dude
    92% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends because the below average guy can be given a makeover by me and the handsome dude can get some acne wash and toner so...

• Both will do it you say?

• I accept you as a human as a boyfriend probably nah bro but your still handsome and don't think its because your flaws im saying no its because of me <3

• You little brat! How about if i kidnap you? It wouldn't be you fault no more right?

What Girls Said 10

• Gimme the acne dude, so I can pop all his pimples.

• Don't worry. I don't have the perfect skin either... I have a few pimples most of the time.
    Also, my mom is a doctor and she can prescribe some things for the guy so his acne will go away.

• I dont really care. But if they have the same personality and there's the option that he can be handsome.. why not. The acne can be treated.

• I would date him and then as I got to know him better buy him some Pro Activ lol!

• But scars can't be fade with it '-'

• Hahaha. Maybe. All the best and you'll find the right girl!

• Oh please, can you stop being so adroable already or i will have to stalk you ;P

• Acne doesn't bother me it's apart of life and I know from the insequrities my friends have had that it's just something you live with.

• I've had acne so I feeeeel the acne bruh. I'll take either. It's the same thing to me cause they have the same (and I'm guessing awesome) personality.

• So you're the 'handsome acne dude'? Well yeah I'd choose him. I mean like come on, I can't name anyone who hasn't faced acne problems. And it can be cured or just disappear naturally. :P

• Acne can be cured so...

• Do you have the finance for me ;P

• Acne handsome dude anyday

• There are ways to get rid of acne and acne scars too.