I'm 18 and I like older men?

I have a thing for men in their 30s. Both sexually and emotionally. Is that what any other teen girl does? Is it normal, or healthy?

Most Helpful Girl

• well im 22 and i like older men like in their 30s to 40s so

i would say in my opinion you like what you like everyone has different taste some may think its unhealthy other may think its normal

for me i say go for what you like

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know about that, but I also like women in their late thirties and early forties. They are so mature and fun to be around.

• its not what every otjer teen girl does.
    and yes u r perfectly normal

• I like girls your age. But a few years older I might stop because there will be a difference in our age. But girls are different due to their emotional maturity. That you prefer mature man rather a teenage virgin it is pretty notmal.

• Its normal, maybe not healthy, but normal

• probably pretty rare and even rarer to fancy a 40+ year old... being self reflective now!

What Girls Said 1

• It's not abnormal. I am the same way. When girls like older men, it almost always has to do with some sort of issue with her dad, from my experience. Just don't end up with a 50 year old cuz you'll end up changing his diapers when you're 40.