Girls, What kind of black guys are you attracted to?

with all these questions about white guys, i thought it high time to change things up a bit! So for those who are actually attracted to black men, what kinds of things do you look for?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• A black nerd with an edge who plays video games, likes to have fun, an intellectual, wears a tie sometimes, owns more dress shoes than sneakers (lol), and a good smile... Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) that man is gorgeous. I love his style. I rarely meet black men like this around here but I vow to kiss the ground he walks on if I ever do meet one.

www.alwayssic.com/.../Childish-Gambino.png

What Girls Said 21

• Educated ones... Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell

I've met plenty of attractive black guys but if he isn't pursing a degree my interest is 0%

Educated, well cultured men
    Usually they're very ambitious
    Dress nicely and take pride in hitting the gym being healthy "inside and out"

Anytime I meet a new black guy at my college and I see him taking a leadership role. I always want to know more about him. It's just refreshing seeing black students trying to do better for their community.

• i like any black guy that doesn't put down black women.. And he has to be either funny or athletic smart and ambitious

• I look for the same core things I want in any guy really (attractive, good character, compatible personality, intelligent, works/studies and has goals, etc.), but they're all unique in their own ways.

I can describe a black guy I dated if that helps. He was good-looking, really into working out, fun, very outgoing, well-dressed, a genuinely considerate/good guy, liked designing computer games/bit of a nerd, and in the air force.

• I look for a good personality with any race. I'm also not sure my type. Every boyfriend I've had look nothing alike. But there is something sexy about dark skin and light eyes. They're probably mixed race. Like the guy in beyonce's hallo video and doctor Avery from grays anatomy. But like I said I'm not over picky I just like who I like and I don't question it. I think your attractive and you have dimples that's a +. =D

• Will Smith lol.

• Attractive ones lol, on a more serious note, for guys in general one that has similar interests and life goals as me.

• I think it's mainly their personality or at least the personality they portray in movies or shows. I like Will Smith mostly for his Prince of Bel Air character and Omar Sy for his comedy movies. Physically, they probably have in common than they have kind friendly eyes and very kissable lips haha

• Chris Brown type, I mean his look.

• Light skin, tall, dresses really cool, funny, doesn't show boxers lol doesn't sound ghetto, likes stuff I like

• Dimples and brains and humor. Oh my! ;)

• All you baby, all you!

• Of course Dwayne type 😉😊😊

piclers.com/.../Dwayne-Johnson-007.jpg

• Chris Brown and August alsina 😍 as far as in looks
    I also like how they dress

Personality wise would be the same for any guy regardless of his race

• Dead ones :) they get my blood pumping... Mark Brown and Freddie Gray are OMG :D Wish more would follow along the lines they did... Oh what I'd let those white cops do to me :)

• tall, thin, dresses well :)

• :) generous, caring, intelligent and funnyyyy :D like any other guys

• Tyrese type of guy, I love him

• Well, I don't know why are U asking this, 'cause it doesn't matter if you're black or white or green (my opinion); be a human, be kind, be smart, be open-minded, learn how to listen, help others...

• smart/funny ones

• He needs to be a gentleman with manners. At the risk of sounding cheesy out of the black men I have dated the ones who treat their mothers with respect were the ones that I likes having around its not about the clothes shoes or the color of a mans skin that makes him special to me it's about the way he carries himself and how he treats others around him.

• As long he's not into rap music, tatts, hung up on his skin colour and only identify with his form only.